“ROLLIFLEX” PVC insulated wires
and cables are manufactured by M/s. Rolliflex Industries located at
Dabhel in Daman. An ISO 9001:2000 SSI unit, Rolliflex Industries
started its operations in 1979 as a small unit, and now it has modern
manufacturing techniques and a skilled and highly qualified team. Our
assortment includes Instrumentation Cable, PVC Wiring Channel, PVC
Normal Wiring Sleeving, Ferruling Printing Sleeving, Panel Wires,
Flexible Multicore for OEM, Screened Cables, House Wires, Uninyvin
Cable, FRLS / FR / ZHFR PVC Insulated Single Core Wires, EPR /
Silicon / Neoprene / Synthetic Rubber Insulated Wires, Lead Free
(ROHS) PVC Insulated Wires & Cables, PVC Suction & Braided
Hoses, Sleeving & Tubing, PVC Wiring Trunking, etc.
It serves electrical industries and
meets their stringent requirements and specification in a time and
cost efficient manner. Apart from this, we also design and
manufacture any type of cables as per the clients' specifications and
diverse applications or usages. We are a 100% Export Oriented unit
and are supplying our wide range of PVC insulated wires and cables to
all of the major markets of the world.
We have always followed transparent
policies and business ethics to strengthen our position in the
electrical wire industry. Our clients are always assured that we
would always perform in the best manner to deliver them the best
quality product. Besides, our company takes great care of its
customers through prompt and efficient customer support services. We
believe in quality products, 'JUST IN TIME' supply, good corporate
governance, with strict discipline. We welcome your suggestions for
better tomorrow and let us make India, best hub for electrical
Rolliflex Industries is a SSI Unit,
manufacturing electric wires & cables. Our wide range of products
- PVC Wiring Channel (Rigid PVC) (in
three version R-1,R-2,R-3)
- PVC Normal Wiring Sleeving
- Ferruling Printing Sleeving
- Panel Wires (as Per IS 694 1977)
- Flexible Multicore for OEM
- Screened Cables as per clients'
- Instrumentation Cables as per BS 5308
- House Wires as per BS 6004 / IS:694(90)
- Uninyvin Cable For Immersion Pannel
- FRLS / FR / ZHFR PVC Insulated Single
- EPR / Silicon / Neoprene / Systhetic
Rubber Insulated Wires
- Lead Free (ROHS) PVC Insulated Wires &
- PVC Suction & Braided Hoses
- PVC Sleeving & Tubing
- PVC Wiring Trunking, etc.
THE DETAILED STEP BY STEP TEST
PROCEDURE OF PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY ROLLIFLEX INDUSTRIES IS
Our manufacturing process is extrusion
process of thermoplastic material on conductor by way of insulation.
The conductor is formed in our unit by bunching machines and PVC
insulation is done by extruder. In multi-core required nos.of core
insulated & stranded together to make a rope then PVC sheath is
done on it. The length is to cut as per requirement of our customer,
which is packed in coil form or wooden drum, which the case may be.
On Raw-material: We purchase copper
wire from local manufacturer or get it from MMTC. If we get it from
MMTC, we send it to drawing unit on labour job for required sizes,
anealed copper in form of coil or spool is received in our unit. The
pre manufacturing tests are done on copper are anealing test,
resistance test, and physical test for dimension. These are necessary
tests which are required to be carried out before we issue same
conductor to shop floor. Whereas to PVC compound we take some sample
to satisfy about color, shore-handness, and other chemical effect.
These are our pre-manufacturing quality control.
When we found everything up to their
standard, copper wire issue to bunching machine in case of flexible
copper or to stranding machine of SM conductor. After the conductor
is bunched or stranded, we again check diameter, resistance and
Anealing test. the visual checking is
also done to find out and damages to conductor. If all above tests
are found okay, only, then we proceed that copper to extrusion
After the formation of conductor as per
requirement is found perfect, the extrusion process is done by may of
insulation of PVC compound. At extrusion process we apply spark
tester in line with the extruder by machine, we apply required ac
volts with proper sensitivity as per bis requirement. Our extruder is
also well equipped with blind temperature controller to ensure the
proper heating load to PVC compound for melting it at proper degree
the cooling system by way of water bath is attached with extruder, the
minimum insulation thickness and overall diameter of cables is
maintained at this stage.
Now, single core cable is manufactured
, we cut the same in required length. All tests which are specified
in is 694 (90) are done by proper method of IS:10200 and others.
There are two types of tests one is type test and the other is
routine test. We also test the physical properties of PVC compound
and conductor. The type test is done on random basic where as routine
test is done on whole lot of cable with every coil.
MARKING & PACKAGING
After all the tests and results are
found okay, we stamp ISI mark on our products to ensure the customers
for best quality. We have obtained consent of BIS to mark ISI of IS
694(90) on our products. The copy of CM/I is attached herewith on
packing label. We give full description of cable with serial nos. &
mfd. year, we pack cable in coil form or wooden drum to protect it
from damages in transit.
Owing to our qualitative products and
processes, we have received a no. of certifications and recognition
from many prestigious bodies in India as well as all over the world,
- Bureau Of Indian Standards IS 694 :
- TUV NORD DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- CSA International
- CRISIL SE 1A
- Rolliflex CE
Our basic raw-materials are copper,
aluminium, PVC compound, steel wire. We avail our raw materials and
components from authentic local manufacturers or govt. body. Each
raw-material is thoroughly tested and checked before issuing them to
shop floor. During process stage we perform stringent quality checks,
so that we can get our end product "first time right", as
per BIS or the customer's requirement. At finishing stage, we test
our products by routine & type tests. The packing and marking of
ISI mark is done at last stage to ensure that only the best quality
of our products moves out of our premises. We have self sufficient
testing lab which is well equipped with modern gadgets and
instruments to test & verify our products, as per the standard
norms laid down by BIS. The total administration is looked after by
Mr. Bhadresh K. Delivala and quality control process by Mr. Sandeep
The list of modern machine that we have
employed at our premises are:
Some of the major instruments employed
by us for laboratory testing are:
- Extruder 65 Mm 1Nos
- Extruder 45 Mm 1 Nos
- Bunching Machine 3 Nos
- Stranding Machine 1 Nos
- Armouring Machine 1 Nos
- Coiling Machine 1 Nos
- Rewinding Machine 1 Nos
- Mixer High Speed 1 Nos
- Tapping Machine 1 Nos
- Spiral Machine 1 Nos
- Extruder 50 Mm 1 Nos
- Extruder 50 Mm 1 Nos
- Tensile Testers
- High Voltage Tester AC
- Higè Voltage Tester DC
- Kelvin Bridge (for Conductor)
- Megohm Meter With Water Bath
- Micro Scale
- L.C.R Meter
- Spark Tester
- Apparatus For Flammablity Test
- Deeð Fridge For Cold Impact Test
- Measuring Instrument, therometres,
- FRLS Testing Instruments For HCl,
Oxygen Index, Smoke Density, etc.
All of these instruments are properly
calibrated and valid up to date (yearly calibration is done by
Some of our prestigious clients
- M/s. Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Powai
Works, Mumbai-400 072.
- M/s. Larsen & Toubro Ltd.,
- M/s. Larsen & Toubro Ltd.,
Coimbatore Switchgears, CMBT.
- M/s. Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Mahape
Electronics: Navi Mumbai.
- M/s. Crompton Greaves Ltd, Nashik
- M/s. Asea Brown Boveri Ltd., Nasik.
- M/s. Siemens Limited., Kalwa Switchgear
Works, Nasik A & D Plant.
- M/s. Sehneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd
- M/s. Suzlon Energy Ltd: Daman, C'tore,
- M/s. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd:
Kandivali & Nasik.
- M/s. Otis Elevator Co I Ltd.: Mumbai,
- M/s. Epcos India Ltd, Nashik
- M/s. Himson Textiles. Engg. (I) Ltd.:
Surat, Borasara, Silvassa.
- M/s. M/s. Kabra Extrusion Technik &
- M/s. Manugraph Ltd.: Kolhapur,
- M/s. Dynaspede Intergrated Systems P
- M/s. Enercon, Daman
- M/s Antia Electricals P.ltd, Mumbai.
- M/s. Videocon Narmada Glass Ltd,
- M/s. Asian Electronics Ltd, Silvassa,
- M/s. Jakson Engineers Ltd., Noida,
- M/s. Miracle Electronics P. Ltd,
- M/s. Sriram Switchgears Group: Ratlam,
- M/s. Evergreen Engg.group Of Co.,
- M/s. Fascel Limited, Ahmedabad.
- M/s. GTL Ltd., Mahape, Net Working
Div.: Mahape, Navi Mumbai.
- M/s. Hames Industries Group Of Co.,
- M/s Intrelec, Vasai.
- M/s Zenith Engg Corpn, Vasai
- M/s Prima-Automations P Ltd, Santej,
- M/s Stelmec India (P) Ltd, Sanand,
- M/s Gujarat Apollo Engg Co Ltd,
Ditasan, Mehsana and many more....